Welcome to Your Intensive Support Treatment for Skin with Hyperpigmentation.
This treatment plan has been devised by Dr Jeni - a cosmetic doctor and skin care geek. Dr Jeni trained with leading dermal therapists and only recommends science-based skincare.
She uses her understanding of chemistry and cosmetics to tailor products with active ingredients to your skin. Dr Jeni hopes you are happy with your bespoke plan.
A lot of the success of good skin care is maintaining an effective daily routine. That way your skin is cared for no matter what else you do.
Don’t leave your skin to go backwards when you finish the products. Why not sign up now to a regular subscription of your skincare plan and maintain your progress?
The timetable will depend on your specific needs, but you can cancel easily at short notice. You’re on the path to radiant skin.
Changes to Pigmentation
If you are experiencing changes to the pigmentation in your skin, please read more about the science behind pigmentation and the problems associated with hyperpigmentation.
There is no one -size-fits-all for the solutions to pigment shifts but a systematic approach to treatment can help to achieve desired results. With all skincare, momentum and consistency are important.
Essential Methods of Treatment
Since you have been treated for hyperpigmentation on your skin you should focus on the following essential methods of treatment:
- Protect (with sunscreens) - to prevent any worsening of hyperpigmentation.
- Prevent (with antioxidants) – to prevent the abnormal transfer of pigment across skin cells.
- Correct – to correct abnormal pigment production by the pigment cells and their transfer to the other skin cells across the layers of the skin.
The good news is there are several powerhouse ingredients that can help you treat hyperpigmentation.
Dr Jeni has selected products for your treatment pack with ingredients that will complement each other and target pigment changes in your skin.
Your Intensive Support Treatment Pack
Dr Jeni's will have selected your cleanser specially in accordance with your skin type.
Dr Jeni will also have selected a day moisturiser just for you, in accordance with your skin type.
Dr Jeni's NoTHanQN1 Skin Care Range Night Cream (Apply PM)
Your pack also contains a specialist night cream from Dr Jeni's own range with the hero ingredients Azaleic Acid and Vitamin A as Tretinoin. The exact compounding will be determined by Dr Jeni's assessment.
- Azelaic Acid is a natural material that can be used to treat the pimples and swelling caused by acne and so it is helpful in preventing hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin A as Tretinoin is a topical retinoid derived from Vitamin A. It is an extremely useful and effective way of reducing the transport of abnormal pigment to cells and so diminishing hyperpigmentation.
You may wish to add the following ingredients to your pack.
Acne Spot Serum (Transexamic Acid)
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) + AAB5 Booster
- BoosterRose Hip Seed Oil
Skin Care Everyday
Now that you’ve learnt how the active ingredients work, you will see how carefully we’ve put your package together.
Instructions for the application of these products will be on their labels.
Please keep in touch with us and tell us about your skin journey.